Execute a coordinated effort to prevent and treat disordered eating within the community.
- To educate our schools, parents, and healthcare professionals in the understanding, prevention, identification, and treatment of disordered eating.
- To coordinate referral systems within Helena that support a team approach to treatment consisting of medical providers, therapists, registered dietitians, support groups, and educators.
- To advocate community efforts that foster healthy relationships with food and the physical body.
Who We Are
A group of Helena healthcare professionals, Carroll College Peer-Educators, the Darcee Zeiler Memorial Fund, and interested community members that are dedicated to preventing and treating eating disorders within the community.
- Elizabeth Allen, M.A., M.S., L.A.C. (406) 449-4623
- Marsha McFarland, Ph.D. (406) 443-1990
- Lynne Bryant, C.N.P. (406) 442-1914
- Kathleen Trudnowski, R.N. (406) 447-5439
- Jennifer Colegrove, R.D. (406) 444-2189
- Holly Humphrey, R.D. (406) 444-4413
Task force members and individuals or family members who have experienced an eating disorder are available to speak for certain organizations and events. To request a speaker, contact Marsha McFarland, Ph.D. at (406) 443-1990.